Wednesday, September 16, 2015

First Post, Why I Chose Japanese!

こんにちは! Hello! My name is Andrew and I am looking forward to starting JPN101 at Princeton. I chose to study Japanese for a couple of reasons: firstly, because I am Japanese and want to explore my cultural background. Secondly, I want to travel to Japan in the future, therefore learning to speak and read Japanese would be very handy. I am excited to learn Japanese in order to understand the Japanese culture better as well as meeting new people who are interested in Japanese. After the first three days of class, I found that memorizing the Japanese phrases was difficult to me. That's all for today, じゃ、また。

6 comments:

  1. Hi. im Japanese. Japan is very beautiful country and you shoud come to Japan absolutely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I’m Kotomi Kagawa. I live in Osaka and my birthday is 7th April. I have lived at Auckland in NZ for a year when I was year 12. I go to the Ritsumei University in Osaka to study international management to help my father’s business. I belong to a capella group because I really love singing a song. Our group have about 200 people and we also have the famous “Rakuyou”. If you’re interested in a capella, I recommend to research “Hamonepu” in Youtube. I want to make more foreign friends, so please touch with in me. Thank you for reading. 好きなアニメは何ですか?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kagawa-san, it's nice to meet you! わたしはすきなアニメは"Steins;Gate"です。それをたのしみました。

    ReplyDelete
  5. はじめまして、いのうえさん。じゅげす。コロンビアだいがくのにねんせいです。カリフォルニアからきました。ちちはにほんじんです。わたしもにほんごをべんきょうします。I too look forward to learning Japanese more thoroughly. I find that particles are the most challenging.どうぞよろしく。

    ReplyDelete
  6. Long time no see. そうなんですか。I like watch Lovelive. なんのスポーツがすきですか?

    ReplyDelete